This article describes how to use and operate the 28Diamonds check out wizard once items have been added to the cart.
- Select the ‘view cart’ button or select the ‘cart’ icon on the navigation bar.
- Review your purchase and select the ‘Secure Checkout’ button to begin the checkout process. You can enter your gift cards or coupons at this stage of the process, select apply to redeem your gift card/coupons before beginning the check out process.
- If you aren’t logged into the 28 Diamonds website, you will be prompted to login. Login using your 28 Diamonds login details, if you don’t have an account select the register button and create an account. The 28 Diamonds website will automatically redirect you to the checkout page once you’ve registered your account.
If you’ve logged in already, skip this step and proceed to step 4.
- Enter your details and select 'Create Account'
- Confirm your billing address and shipping address and select ‘Continue’
- Select your method of payment and select continue.
Note: Two forms of payments are currently available, Bank Transfer and PayPal. Purchases of $10,000 AUD must use Bank Transfer, PayPal only supports payments made up to $10,000 AUD.
- For Bank Transfer payments, please transfer the exact amount for your purchase to the Bank Account details as displayed in the screenshot below.
Note: For Payments made through PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal website and all payment details will automatically be supplied. On completion of payment you will be redirected back to the 28 Diamonds check out process.
- Select the ‘Complete Order’ button. On the completion of your order, you will receive an email from 28 Diamonds containing your invoice and order details.