Using the 28 Diamonds Ring Builder Wizard, you can start building your ring with a setting or a Diamond. In this instance, we will start with a setting.
Part One: Engagement Ring Setting Selection
1. On the navigation bar, tap or hover your cursor on ‘Engagement rings’. On the Engagement Rings menu, select “start with a setting”.
2. Our Ring Builder Wizard comprises of 3 simple steps:
- Choose your setting
- Choose the diamond
- Complete the ring
3. Select your preferred Ring style, for further information on ring styles please click here.
4. Select your preferred metal type.
5. Select the ‘Can Be Set With’ button to filter Settings that are suitable with your preferred centre stone.
In the example below, the Ring Builder Wizard is displaying Engagement Ring settings that are suitable for ‘Round’ centre stones.
6. Once you’ve decided on the setting design and style, click the “See Details” button.
7. You’ve now arrived at the product detail page, important information about the setting you’ve selected is displayed on this page.
Note: The highlighted section in the image above is the price of the setting only. This price does not include the centre stone diamond which is the main stone in the middle, the side diamonds are included in the setting price.
9. Select a ring size, you can use our Ring Sizer guide to assist with determining your partner’s ring size. For accurate results, please print the Ring Size guide on an A4 page.
10. The product details section contains key specifications of your chosen setting. For a more detailed explanation on each of these setting properties click here.
11. Click on ‘Select this setting’ to select your preferred setting.
Part Two: Centre Stone Diamond Selection
1. Once you’ve selected your setting, you will now need to select the centre stone diamond for your selected setting.
Note: At this stage of the Ring Builder Wizard note that all other Diamond shapes are greyed out from the Diamond Selector. This is because the selected setting is only compatible with a “round” shape diamond, if you have a special or unique requirement for your Ring, please click here to fill in our “create custom design form”.
2. Select the desired specifications for your desired centre stone by using our sliders to filter down the Diamond inventory to your specifications.
If you’d like to learn more about the properties and technical specifications of a diamond, please see our “Education Page”.
3. Should you wish to search for a more specific Diamond based on advanced Diamond properties, click on the “Advanced option” button to display further diamond attributes that can be used to filter our Diamond inventory with.
You can use the sample advanced settings below.
Polish - Excellent
Symmetry – Excellent
Fluorescence – Between Strong and None
Table - 53 – 58%
4. Once you’ve selected the diamond specifications a list of diamonds will appear in the ‘Results view’; you can now select the diamonds from the results view accordingly.
Note: The diamond specifications will appear here, if you'd like to see more details click on “see details”. Additionally you can view the diamond video directly on the page by clicking on the “360” icon.
5. Select the ‘Compare’ button to easily compare diamonds that you’ve selected. Switch the view to ‘Comparison’ to see the diamonds and their attributes listed side by side.
6. You can now compare the diamonds side by side using our diamond compare tool.
7. Once you’ve found your dream Diamond, click on “See details”
8. The selected Diamond will now appear in the Ring Builder Wizard. In the left hand-side pane, the following functions are available:
- View your selected Diamond in an interactive 360 view
- View the height and width specifications of the Diamond
- View the Diamond on a hand using the carat preview feature
- View the Diamond Grading Certificate
9. By clicking on the “360” icon you can interactively view the actual diamond in 360 view.
10. If you'd like to view the diamond size on a finger you can click on the carat preview feature.
In the image below you can see what a 1.0ct Diamond may look like on the finger. Slide the carat preview scale to adjust the Diamond size to your requirements.
11. You can view the diamond certificate directly on the platform by clicking on the icon below.
12. To select the desired diamond, click on “select this diamond”
12. Congratulations you’ve completed building your Ring and is now available to Purchase. Select the “Add to cart” button to add the completed Ring to your check-out cart. Click here for detailed instructions on using the 28 diamonds check-out wizard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.